3 Day – A Taste of Eyre
Abundant Wildlife – Unique Experiences – Pristine Landscapes – Succulent Seafood
This all inclusive tour starts at the Port Lincoln Airport and looks to give first time visitors to the Eyre Peninsula “a taste of wildlife”. Your local guide for the tour will share information and knowledge on this unique and pristine region. Your first ‘taste’, board the Electric Boat Tesla Marina cruise where you will learn about the different seafood industries on the Eyre Peninsula, followed by a tantalising meal of the local seafood harvest.
After lunch, we do a Marina walk.
Travel to Coffin bay and board the Coffin Bay Explorer to learn about the Oyster Industry on the Eyre Peninsula. As we had up the west coast of the Eyre Peninsula- our overnight stop is at Coodlie Park Farm Retreat, a camp fire feast. This evening we participate and get involved with a nocturnal wildlife tour which provides the opportunity to see kangaroos, wombats, emus, biblys and betongs!
Up early next morning for an inspiring coastal walk to see dolphins swimming in the waves. We visit Murphys Haystacks before boarding the MV Investigator for a cruise to swim with sealions and dolphins. This experience is rates as one of the best interaction opportunities with wildlife in Australia. After lunch at Streaky Bay, we spend time at our signature stop, Perlubie Beach. As we take in this inspiring and pristine landscape, we sample fresh oysters and local wines.
Then to Ceduna to board your flight back to Adelaide – the 3 and 4 tour days are our signatures of the Eyre Peninsula – it will leave you breathless, fascinated, inspired and thinking about a sea change.
- Day 1
- Early morning pick up Port Lincoln Airport
- Tesla Electric Boat Marina Cruise
- Lunch Del-Giorno’s award winning seafood restaurant
- Australia’s Seafood Frontier – the ultimate in Fresh Seafood!
- Overnight accommodation Port Lincoln Hotel
- Day 2
- Port Lincoln town tour
- Coffin Bay Explorer – learn about the oyster industry an taste fresh out of the water, pristine pacific oysters
- A feast of seafood at Oyster Beds Coffin Bay Restaurant
- Travel via Sheringa, Locks Well, Elliston and Talia Caves
- Overnight Coodlie Park Farm Retreat
- Day 3
- Early Morning start
- Venus Bay South Head Walk – dolphins surfing the waves
- Swim with sea lions and dolphins in their own natural habitat
- Murphys haystacks – granite inselbergs
- Fresh Oysters on deserted and pristine beach
- Flight from Ceduna or Port Lincoln to Adelaide
- 3 day tours depart Port Lincoln daily * #
- * Subject to availability of outsourced tours
- # Flights can be included (at cost) in the tour packages by prior arrangement
- All Meals
- All entry fees, activities and tours
- All accommodation
- Flights to the region can be arranged at cost
- Minimum 2 people
- Tour can be confirmed on availability of outsourced tours